December 4, 2011

ANGEL MOTORCADE VISION


EVENT

CONTENT: VISION, ANGELS, VEHICLE, TRANSFORMATION

SUMMARY: I have a vision of an Angel motorcade.


EVENT LOCATION AND SETTING
It’s wintertime during the day, and I’m standing on Broad Street at curbside near H__ T__, waiting for the bus, when I see a faint but definite mental image like a memory.

NOTE: V-RF means Vision Realness Factor

Saturday, January 20, 2007--b
appx. 10 am
V-RF 7.5

ACCOUNT
OBSERVING & PARTICIPATING. A motorcade approaches from the left (correct side of the street & direction) in rows of 2. The vehicles are open air like motorcycles or something. White Angels are driving them and their white wings are spread open wide behind them. They stop in front of me and in the center of them is a black minivan with black interior.

I next see me entering the black car and it transforms into a white vehicle. Then I transform into a white-winged Angel. It’s sort of a graduation. The vision ends.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I think that the scene would make a great addition to the novel (Transfiguration: The Epic) N___ & I are supposed to be working on together.



LAST UPDATED: December 4, 2011




No comments: