October 17, 2011

PHANTOM TELEPHONE RING


NON-DREAM EVENT

CONTENT: PHANTOM SOUNDS, SOUNDS HEARD, CLAIRAUDIENCE

SUMMARY: Sound of telephone awakens me.


COMMENT: Lying on the sofa on my back. No earplugs in.


Thursday, February 28, 2008
5:44 AM

ACCOUNT
Awakened by a single ring of what sounded like my telephone. The sound was heard in the air above my phone and some three feet forward to my left. I woke up. The ring was very clear and was not my phone because its ringer was turned down and, therefore, could not be heard. I looked at the clock and it read 5:44.

FINAL COMMENT
I took my earplugs out at 1:44 to watch television, then I returned to bed at 3:03. Maybe a message from someone. Only who?


OTHER Phantom Sounds Accounts




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5's and 4's, such as 554 or 544 - Your angels are involved in one of your significant life changes right now.

1's and 4's, such as 114 or 144 - The angels are emphasizing strongly that you watch your thoughts right now. They counsel you to make a wish, as you are in a gateway that will manifest your thoughts right at this moment.


((copyright: Doreen Virtue))