October 17, 2011

I HEAR RINGING SOUND


NON-DREAM EVENT

CONTENT: PHANTOM SOUNDS, SOUNDS HEARD; CLAIRAUDIENCE

SUMMARY: A loud ring heard.


NOTE: Where earplugs are referred to, the decibel levels are from 29 to 33 (strictly 32 & 33 decibels after 2006 and 33 exclusively after 2009) which is sufficient enough to drown out most sound.

Over the years, in my apartment I've heard odd sounds in the air around me and strange taps that sometimes seem to materialize in the middle of nowhere. Activity include hearing my name called, brief words, paralysis, and the sensation of being touched. A lot of times these events occurred after prayer to God, my angels and certain Archangels.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Woke up from a dream of being undercover and having my identity tested by a suspicious person.


Thursday, October 30, 2003
1:18 AM

ACCOUNT
A minute after awakening I heard in my left ear a single, loud, extended ring similar to a phone beginning to ring.


OTHER Phantom Sounds Accounts




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A rude awakening.