December 1, 2011

LIGHTS SEEN WITH EYES CLOSED (2 ACCTS.)


EVENT

CONTENT: THINGS SEEN WITH EYES CLOSED; LIGHTS

SUMMARY 1: Saw a pale yellow light with eyes closed.
SUMMARY 2: Saw pale yellow and lime green lights with eyes closed.


MAIN PRELIMINARY EVENTS --- [Acct. 1 & 2]
Prayed to Archangel Michael and asked him to enter my dreams. Told him that I was lonely and wanted to talk to him about my future (I meant this life). I asked him if I could have a sign upon awakening that would help me remember the dream and who he was in it. Earplugs in. No glasses worn.


Friday, August 26, 2011--d


DREAM ACCOUNT 1

SUB-PRELIM EVENTS 1
Awoke at 3:54 and heard a cat meow, then saw a double pair of lights, one being a red after-reflection of the clock time but the other was blue where nothing blue had been seen to create an after reflection.

3:54 AM

After seeing the double set of red and blue lights, I closed my eyes and pulled my hat over my eyes then pulled the top sheet over my head. I began to mull over the dream (see Sibling A) and whether the man in it may have been Archangel Michael. Then I began to see a pale yellow light that gradually brightened. There was some faint swirling. This lasted about couple minutes. I decided to look around the room but saw nothing. Afterward, I closed my eyes again.


DREAM ACCOUNT 1

SUB-PRELIM EVENTS 2
Prepare to return to sleep and mentally ask Archangel Michael again if he was the man in the dream.

4:20 AM appx.

After seeing the pale lights and a brief look around the livingroom, I closed my eyes again and mulled over the dream once more. Soon, I see pale yellow light again and at the upper center right, I see a sparkly lime green light in the shape of an upside down pyramid. I see flashes of lime green elsewhere.

I waited to see if blue would show up, but I don't notice it. Eventually the lights faded and a few minutes later, I gave up on returning to sleep.

FINAL COMMENTS
In the corresponding dream this morning, pale yellow, lime green, medium ocean blue and white were among the colors I had seen on a wall (See CR Acct.).


CROSS-REFERENCE: 2011-08-26a-FR [Outside Link]

CR SUMMARY: I oversee wall decoration; I dance as man watches then he applauds and compliments me.



LAST UPDATED: December 1, 2011



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all so beautiful. I would love to see more of you.