February 20, 2012

THE DELAYED ALARM


WAKING EVENT

CONTENT: STRANGE EVENT, NON-DREAM

SUMMARY: Alarm rings at mention that it didn't ring at its set time.


PRELIMINARY EVENTS
I set the alarm clock early yesterday and made sure it was set at the correct time and that the alarm was activated.


ACCOUNT

Saturday, March 25, 2006--b
7:10 AM

I awoke at 6:18 AM then went back to bed after going to the bathroom. I awoke again and looked at the clock. It was 7:10 AM but the alarm was supposed to ring at 7:03 AM--I checked and indeed the alarm was set for that time. Now, it was 7:11 then at 7:12 I wondered why the alarm didn't go off, and I said to the clock in jest, "Now, you know I set you for 7:03. Why didn't you go off?" A second later, the alarm rang! I looked at the VCR clock nearby and the time was 7:03!!!

LAST THOUGHTS
It is important to mention that the alarm clock was habitually set 10 minutes fast (give or take a minute). How hilarious and curious for the clock to go off when it was actually 7:03 instead of at the advanced time. Can a spirit presence be any clearer other than actually appearing?
Later, a thought came to me that God or someone wants me to know that He is in charge of when the clock goes off, that He controls the time, electricity, etc. And that He and the Angels are watching us always.


INTERPRETATION

I feel that the alarm going off at a time different than set on THAT clock was the work of a spirit or Angel. Why that occurred I'm not sure but I believe some odd things had been occurring around that time. A lot of it had to do with my job and that it was time for me to leave it due to extensive leg-related, problems associated with the lengthy commute.




LAST UPDATED: February 20, 2012

No comments: