October 18, 2011

VOICE RESPONDS TO MY COMMENTS


NON-DREAM EVENT

CONTENT: CLAIRAUDIENCE, VOICES HEARD, MEDIA

SUMMARY: Voice comments on reading material.


COMMENT: Earplugs in.


Sunday, May 9, 2009
4:45 PM
RF 10

ACCOUNT
I'm reading a section in the book Jane Eyre where Jane's aunt, Mrs. Reed, has reneged on a promise to her husband (on his death bed) that she'd raise Jane as her own child. I hear a voice say, "That's not a nice person."

FINAL COMMENT
The voice was heard in both ears as if someone was standing right behind me. It wasn't very loud (faint) and had a sort of watery quality.

This event reminds me of something I recently read: Author Alma Daniels said in her book Ask Your Angels that angels stand behind us, look over our shoulders, and read what we read. Well, someone was reading the material (or had knowledge of it, and was definitely hearing my thoughts.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not everything you hear is Angel.

I'm not sure of the unique relationship you have built with your Angels so I am unsure on this one.

But not every ghost/passed on spirit is bad either. I have had some wonderful experiences with older generation ghosts. Just sweet grandma's and things. They tend to stick with things they like.